Rabu, Juni 11, 2008

Aileen's comment....


Hmmmmmm..... Let's talk about my friend....!
All of this eight girls are my friends.
They're very unique and I love them all.

Vania (Klose)
She is the genius one... If I don't know about something complex, I'll ask her and she will talk nonstop!

Tephie (Reeves)
She is so cute but watchout! Don't make her angry if you don't want get any problem! He...he...he...

Riska (Lee)
Kuang Na..... You're so annoying! you always makeme lose my patient! Don't forget the place where you put your money! (You always forget it!)

Emma (Dan)
She likes music very much! She can play piano and violin very well.

Sharon (Hen-dong)
So innocent.... DDR (Daya Donk Rendah). Still be yourself!

Pi'U (Shan-dong)
She likes anime very much. But she is so quietfull.

Nike (Cow-Ke)
She collects all about cow. Aaaaaa..... It's so cute....

Indri (Shin)
She's soooooo tall.... but she's a little bit hard to fall in love! (emmmmmm.. Not a little bit but a lot!)

Ok! That's all.Don't be mad. This is trully from my Deepest heart (Cieeee...). I'm sorry if I make a lot of mistake in English because I'm not English people.

2 komentar:

WinDFrosT_LynN mengatakan...

aaaaa~~~~ jgn pgl2 Shan-Dong~~!!!

btw, GO~~!! EnneAGirlZ~!

@(^^)/ n kpn2 bkin logo / lambangny yach~

WinDFrosT_LynN mengatakan...

owh ia, ampir lupa, gals, aq jg pgin nieh tulis2 blog ><

ksi tw crny yach~~

by: Pi'U (disingkat d nmqw TT)